Friday, February 1, 2008

The Crane Project Blog

I have begun another blog to chronicle the evolution of what I have dubbed "The Crane Project." I will write about why I have taken on this project. Thoughts I have about the war and it's impact. I will also have a running count on the blog of the number of casualties from the war, and the number of cranes I have made.

I will write about my process to try and find a place to eventually exhibit the cranes. I will share with you my efforts to get grants or raise funds to help cover the costs of this project. I hope you are along for the journey....if for no other reason that it inspires you to take on that BHAG that lives inside you!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Judy,
Your crane project intrigues me. I have an idea and an image I'd like to send you via snail mail. Would you email me your postal address? Thanks, Michelle mdpatjordanstreasures.net